Resources for Fellowship Applicants
Here are some resources to help you apply for a Cardinal Quarter fellowship.
- Advising: Get help identifying and developing relationships with partner organizations
- Finding a community partner: How to identify an appropriate community partner, and develop and maintain the relationship
- Previous fellows: See past fellowship placements to get ideas for potential community partners (see also the map below)
- Peer advisors: Current students with Cardinal Quarter experience can help answer any questions you may have about undergraduate fellowships and identifying a community partner
- Frequently Asked Questions
Where students have served
In the spring and summer of 2021, through the Cardinal Quarter initiative, more than 300 Stanford undergraduate students engaged in immersive service opportunities with a variety of community partner organizations. Click on the map to see where the partner organizations were located.