Seed Internships (Stanford Institute for Innovation in Developing Economies)
Explore private sector solutions to international development through internships with small- to medium-sized businesses in Africa and India.
By working directly with a Seed Transformation Program company, you’ll help implement new ideas designed to facilitate both the growth and the scaling of businesses in the developing and emerging world.
During your summer Cardinal Quarter internship, you will spend eight to ten weeks:
- Gaining hands-on experience and put theory into practice while working in a small to medium-size company in low- to middle-income countries.
- Contributing to projects leading to the transformational growth of companies in the region.
- Learning about a different culture, and about the challenges and opportunities of doing business in developing and emerging countries.
- Exploring private-sector solutions to international-development challenges.
- Building the skills needed in a global marketplace.